The Everly Brothers Fan Forum logo
Everly Brothers Forum
Annmary private msg quote post Address this user
There is a whole hour of Everlys on Dr. Rock BBC. Radio York. 10/09/17.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05dp2y4
Post 1 • IP   flag post
ChrisW private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you Ann for that heads up, I will have to catch it later though on that day.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
MeFloody private msg quote post Address this user
Now I know how frustrated our overseas members get when they can't get BBC programs. I'm back in Melbourne for two days and I can't download it either. Thanks Annmary for trying but sadly this one is going to timeout before I get back to the UK
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Joyb private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks Ann for the link to the Dr Rock show. Just listened to it all and really enjoyed it especially as he played the beautiful Air that I Breath xx❤️❤️
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Jane43 private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for the link. I will listen later.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
Hope you are enjoying your holiday Mike and the weather. Gone chilly here !! Xx❤️❤️
Post 6 • IP   flag post
In San Francisco at the moment with my son. Weather is glorious. Going for a tour round today to see all the great places. He has all the itinerary sorted for our time here. I guess we can be tired when we get back home!!! 😎
Post 7 • IP   flag post
MeFloody private msg quote post Address this user
Weather in Melbourne is OK today but has been cold, however next stop New Zealand is about like the UK. Chris, keep the Sun turned on the Frisco, we'll be there in a few weeks 😎😎😁
Post 8 • IP   flag post
Have a great time with your son Chris. Enjoy the sunshine xx😍😍
Post 9 • IP   flag post
You globetrotters enjoy your time away in San Francisco and Oz. It is quite pleasant here if not as exotic!
Post 10 • IP   flag post
Thank you Joy and Jane. I will keep the sunshine tap on for you Mike.😎😎😎
Post 11 • IP   flag post
Liz58 private msg quote post Address this user
Mike, how i envy you, globetrotting. We were supposed to be in New Zealand for my husband's 60th, but we had to cancel due to my sister being ill. If you're in Christchurch, say hello to my husband's 96 year old cousin...enjoy your trip!!
Post 12 • IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz58
Mike, how i envy you, globetrotting. We were supposed to be in New Zealand for my husband's 60th, but we had to cancel due to my sister being ill. If you're in Christchurch, say hello to my husband's 96 year old cousin...enjoy your trip!!

Sorry to hear about your sister Liz. ❤️
Post 13 • IP   flag post
44647 13 13
destitute