The Everly Brothers Fan Forum logo
Everly Brothers Forum

NME advert for Phil's "latest" record 19747110

Roxy private msg quote post Address this user
I thought this might interest some of you who might not have seen it before. It is advertising Phil's then "new single" Invisible Man. It is from a NME magazine dated 31st August,1974 that I have somehow managed to hang onto all these years.
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Joyb private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks Roxy. Haven't seen that before. Never mind invisible man I say very handsome man xx❤️❤️
Post 2 • IP   flag post
ChrisW private msg quote post Address this user
New to me too Roxy. I'm with you Joy, stunningly handsome man.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Liz58 private msg quote post Address this user
Absolutely right, very very handsome indeed...i'm swooning now! 😍
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Jane43 private msg quote post Address this user
Well done for keeping the memorabilia Roxy. All my copies of Valentine and Mirabelle went soon after I got married, along with my scrap book. I still have my autograph book though, sadly minus Phil and Don.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
I still have my scrapbook and lots of articles on Don and phil but I don't know how you go about posting your own photo. Advice please and I'll probably inundate this site!! Xx❤️❤️
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Ps my husband says I should be on that hoarders programme. However my 3 daughters are always coming round and saying have you got this mum or have you got that?? Xx❤️❤️
Post 7 • IP   flag post
Hi Joy, in order to post your photos. Click on - Upload image. A menu will drop down which lists - photo library, iCloud etc., click on the album that contains your photos, probably photo library.
This will show all photos in that album , just click on the particular photo or photos you wish to post then click on preview to see that the correct photos are showing, then click on post. That's it. Hope this is clear, I am not very good at articulating instructions.
Good luck and look forward to seeing some photos from your scrapbook. ❤️❤️❤️
Post 8 • IP   flag post
Thank you Roxy but I'm not so good on technicalities!! I may end up sending family photos!! Will give it a try though and see what happens. Ha ha ?! Xx❤️❤️
Post 9 • IP   flag post
ChrisW private msg quote post Address this user
I am looking forward to seeing them Joy.
Post 10 • IP   flag post
Phil's song Invisible Man to go with the advertisement.❤️❤️
Post 11 • IP   flag post
LizzieB private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks Roxy.
I don't think I've heard this one- loving it..
Post 12 • IP   flag post
45158 12 12
destitute