The Everly Brothers Fan Forum logo
Everly Brothers Forum

Lyndsey Buckingham talks of Don Everly7100

Roxy private msg quote post Address this user
I thought this might be of interest. I don't know if it has been posted before. It is taken from an interview with Lyndsey Buckingham printed in the Montreal Gazette 4th April 2007.❤️❤️
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Roxy private msg quote post Address this user
I wasn't thorough enough in my search to see if the above article had been posted here before. I just discovered that it was posted two years ago by Jane43. Sorry Jane... no wish to steal your thunder, maybe as it was two years ago, people have forgotten and will enjoy reading again. ❤️❤️❤️
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Annmary private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you Roxy, I have not seen the article before. How sad and frustrating for Don.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Joyb private msg quote post Address this user
Don't worry Roxy quite often postings are repeated. It doesn't matter it's always good to listen watch or read about our favourite twosome. I never tire of it xx❤️❤️
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Jane43 private msg quote post Address this user
It's good to read it again Roxy. I also thought it was sad when I first read it.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
BobbyBri private msg quote post Address this user
Roxy, no need to apologize for repeating a posting. As Jane mentioned it's good to be reminded of some perhaps forgotten information.

To the topic above there appeared the following article a few month before on 5 October 2006 by Asbury Park Press from Asbury Park, New Jersey.

Post 6 • IP   flag post
Liz58 private msg quote post Address this user
I wasn't a forum member 2 years ago, do I'm grateful that you have posted it Roxy. And to Bobby for the article post above.
I wonder if Phil got the same reaction from people when he first started doing his solo performances? I'm not surprised Don got put off if that was the reaction he endured.
Post 7 • IP   flag post
44646 7 7
destitute