The Everly Brothers Fan Forum logo
Everly Brothers Forum

The Price of Love Live at the Reunion 19837084

ChrisW private msg quote post Address this user
This is the first time I have found The Price of Love live from the Reunion concert.

Post 1 • IP   flag post
rosiebarm2 private msg quote post Address this user
chris one of my favorite and every time you watch it (even though you have it a million times, it still sends thrills

thanks for sharing this
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Annmary private msg quote post Address this user
I just love the reunion concert, and never get tired of watching it. Thank you Chris.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Liz58 private msg quote post Address this user
I know that both concerts on the 22nd and 23rd September 1983 were recorded, so the concert DVD is a combination one. Who could one write to, to ask that a whole version could be made available? ( editing of those songs that were performed on both nights maybe?) . I for one would willing pay up for a DVD of that😊
Post 4 • IP   flag post
I have been in contact with many Everly fans over the years who have asked this same question Liz, no one seems to get anywhere with it at all. X people have the rights for this and that and Y people have the rights for that and the other!!!! It would be funny if it didn't drive you round the bend!!
Post 5 • IP   flag post
It is the first time I have ever been able to find "The Price of Love" live visual from the Reunion, I have been looking for years so if members have not seen it please watch it you never know it can be pulled off youtube at any time, just like the Boston 1994 concert.
Post 6 • IP   flag post
LizzieB private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you Chris.
Up to now I have only heard this from the Reunion.
Great to see the actual performance.
Both the boys look so good.
Post 7 • IP   flag post
Jane43 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisW
It is the first time I have ever been able to find "The Price of Love" live visual from the Reunion, I have been looking for years so if members have not seen it please watch it you never know it can be pulled off youtube at any time, just like the Boston 1994 concert.

Chris, have you put the video in our video gallery in case it disappears from You Tube, and this thread will be archived eventually.
Post 8 • IP   flag post
Thanks Jane I will do it now
Post 9 • IP   flag post
Thanks Chris, it would be a shame to lose it. ❤️
Post 10 • IP   flag post
Liz58 private msg quote post Address this user
Help please! When i go into the video gallery, all i get is a white screen with a X in the top right hand corner - what am I doing wrong?
Post 11 • IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisW
Thanks Jane I will do it now

Thanks for adding those Chris, now we can find them without trawling through the threads or losing them. 👏
Post 12 • IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz58
Help please! When i go into the video gallery, all i get is a white screen with a X in the top right hand corner - what am I doing wrong?

I really don't know Liz. Perhaps it is something to do with your settings.
Post 13 • IP   flag post
44646 13 13
destitute