The Everly Brothers Fan Forum logo
Everly Brothers Forum

BE HAPPY WHATS YOUR SONG7077

rosiebarm2 private msg quote post Address this user
HI GANG WE HAVE A NICE SITE HERE - FULL OF eVERLY MUSIC AND GOSSIP. NICE FRIENDS AND HOW LUCKY THE BOYS (eVERLY BRO) GAVE US ALL THIS TO ENJOY. JUST FOR FUN, WHAT IS YOUR ONE AND ONLY FAVORITE SONG, (ONLY ONE ) AND WHAT IT MEANS TO YOU,

GUESS MINE IS WALK RIGHT BACK, AS i SANG THAT SONG SO MUCH IN KARAKOKE,
Post 1 • IP   flag post
craiglhope private msg quote post Address this user
Hard, hard, almost impossible query, Rosie, but I'd have to go with "'Til I Kissed You," with "Dream" as the closest, closest second imaginable. Then again, there's always........
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Joyb private msg quote post Address this user
Got to be Let it be me. With Devoted to You as backup xxx❤️🎸❤️
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Brendach46 private msg quote post Address this user
It's got to be Devoted To You this has been my favourite for a very long time.x
Post 4 • IP   flag post
RicardoAPriori private msg quote post Address this user
Good to see you posting back Rosie!

Brenda, please check out:

http://forum.everlyfans.org/topic/6112/devoted-to-you/

As Craig says "almost impossible", but [though this may change with time] right now it would be "Sleepless Nights", a musicians' song!

Please check out:

http://forum.everlyfans.org/topic/4586/sleepless-nights/

http://forum.everlyfans.org/topic/5321/sleepless-nights/

Post 5 • IP   flag post
MeFloody private msg quote post Address this user
"Til I kissed you" is my all time favourite
Post 6 • IP   flag post
ChrisW private msg quote post Address this user
Very hard to choose one Rosie, "When Will I Be Loved" is mostly my number one song, like Mike from a girl I have loved "Til I kissed you", it is one of those songs you cannot stop yourself singing along to and I am a shocking singer, I can clear a room!!! LOL

Great to hear from you Rosie
Post 7 • IP   flag post
Joyb private msg quote post Address this user
Isn't Till I kissed ya yours and your wife's song mike. I seem to remember xx❤️❤️
Post 8 • IP   flag post
Jane43 private msg quote post Address this user
Cathy's Clown for me. 1960 was a special year for me - I wish I could live it again as there are so many golden memories from then. It will always be my number one song ever. ❤️
Post 9 • IP   flag post
craiglhope private msg quote post Address this user
1960 was a good year, Jane and the seven-million selling "Cathy's Clown" huge hit was a home-run, winning record, big-time. It kind of saved Warner Brothers Records Division. They were ecstatic!
Post 10 • IP   flag post
Annmary private msg quote post Address this user
For me it has to be 'Let It Be Me' preferably the reunion version. The Brothers at their best, it chokes me up every time.
Post 11 • IP   flag post
Liz58 private msg quote post Address this user
I do like all of the songs that folks have posted so far, but for me, I'm going with Always It's You- because the lyrics are true, and describe what my husband means to me. However, my choice wasn't easy, the runner up list is extensive!
Post 12 • IP   flag post
ChrisW private msg quote post Address this user
Likes have suddenly stopped working!! Good one Liz, I have a friend who loves that song and her most loved sister died about a year ago and it was her favourite song, so I knew how my friend felt this week.
Post 13 • IP   flag post
44182 13 13
destitute