The Everly Brothers Fan Forum logo
Everly Brothers Forum

Everlys live in Boston 19947076

ChrisW private msg quote post Address this user
Post 1 • IP   flag post
This concert is filmed so up close and personal, a good one to watch, they give a lot of themselves in this one.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Liz58 private msg quote post Address this user
Sorry Chris, I'm not able to see this one...
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Liz I am sorry to say it has been pulled off youtube listing as private, my theory is that more third party users than is allowed. I had watched it 3 times and I enjoyed it. Luckily I had sent it to a couple of friends too and they had watched it

Maybe one day I will see it again, at least I know it is there somewhere.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
teddyboyle private msg quote post Address this user
Chris, can't believe this posting had so few viewings before it disappeared off YouTube. Luckily, I did see it.
I've never seen Don so animated before, he seemed to be really up for this one. One of their better attempts at 'So sad', (For me, they never seemed to match the recorded version in their live performances, mainly because the new arrangement wasn't as good as the original, in my opinion.)
Don't know what their relationship was like at this point, but to me, it was noticeable that Phil seemed to be mainly turned away from Don, rather than watching him intently in the way that we are familiar with.
Great to see the extended Don intro to 'Wake up little Susie'.
Can anyone tell me if this is borrowed from a 'Who' song?
Also, are there any guitarists out there who could tell me the chords to the extended intro?
Post 5 • IP   flag post
I am pleased you got to see the Boston concert too Teddy, I was very disappointed when it just went.

It had a lot of energy, Phil doing a couple of twirls and both giving those guitars a good work-out!!

With it being recorded on an handheld recorder I can only hope that this person who uploaded it will do so again after maybe a spell of 3 months absence. I will keep looking for it.
Post 6 • IP   flag post
44182 6 6
destitute