The Everly Brothers Fan Forum logo
Everly Brothers Forum
Joyb private msg quote post Address this user
Just thinking of the people of Florida and hoping you can keep safe Looks like it's going to be a very terrifying time ahead xx❤️❤️
Post 1 • IP   flag post
ChrisW private msg quote post Address this user
Hurricane Irma has hit so many Islands, so destructive and it is now battering Florida, my thoughts are with you all.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
cuddles private msg quote post Address this user
all the best to all people in Florida stay safe if you can
peter
Post 3 • IP   flag post
craiglhope private msg quote post Address this user
Not sure if it will work it's way up the east coast, or not. Dangerous undercurrents at beaches 900 miles away, already. Poor Florida 180 mph winds!! This one is setting records. toppled two huge construction cranes, already. Thanks for your kind thoughts to Houston, now Florida. Late August-Early September.....this is the season, and global warming causes hot summers AND cold winters and more frequent and violent storms. It's been going on and off for thousands of years. Maybe good, ol, Mother Earth is getting tired of the annoying people on her surface skin. The Earth is alive and has a way of getting rid of things it doesn't like. As for me, it's Sunday night, it's chilly, already....what will December be like (?!) and I am hiding under a heavy blanket in my dark bedroom listening to old, classic Charlie Chan movies on You Tube.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
LizzieB private msg quote post Address this user
Keep safe everyone.
Florida & areas sure are taking a battering.
Thoughts & prayers are with your country just now.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
annefrances private msg quote post Address this user
I have been watching the weather channel all weekend...heading into Nashville this afternoon...
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Annmary private msg quote post Address this user
Thinking of everyone in the path of the hurricane, so terrifying. Try to keep safe.
Post 7 • IP   flag post
Liz58 private msg quote post Address this user
Some dreadful pictures on the TV of the devastation in the wake of this terrible hurricane. Keep safe, whether in your own homes, or in a communal shelter- hoping it will be over soon.
Post 8 • IP   flag post
hi all it was on tv last night in Australia I felt so sorry for all of you I hope it is over soon
Post 9 • IP   flag post
Jane43 private msg quote post Address this user
Mother Nature again reminding us she is in charge. Having spent a lot of time in Florida in the past I know that the residents are used to these terrifying hurricanes and know what to do to minimise the effects on their lives. I just pray that the losses are minimal.
Post 10 • IP   flag post
We faired well in the Nashville area. We are still seeing rain from IRA ..but, basically we were very blessed. Not much wind and just steady rain at my house...
Post 11 • IP   flag post
all the best Anne Frances we are thinking of you all
peter
Post 12 • IP   flag post
Thank You Peter !
Post 13 • IP   flag post
hi Anne Frances no need to say thanks all the best thanks anyway
peter
Post 14 • IP   flag post