The Everly Brothers Fan Forum logo
Everly Brothers Forum

Long Time Gone-BBC gets it right, again!7069

Liz58 private msg quote post Address this user

Is this the start of the BBC actually realising that the boys had a huge repertoire beyond Cathy's Clown and the better known hits? I check their EB artist page every day, and this one popped up yesterday. I've chosen the Reunion concert version, but there's loads on YouTube.
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Joyb private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you Liz. Which programme was it on and what is the artist page or where abouts is it xx❤️❤️
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Liz58 private msg quote post Address this user
For Joy

clickable text

You'll see the track last played, just click on it and it'll take you to the programme it was played on.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Joyb private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks Liz. I've stumbled across this before a few times and then can't find it again when I want to As you can imagine I'm not very technically minded when it comes to the internet. It's a wonder I am on this wonderful site at all!! When it comes to Don and Phil I always manage to find my way. My husband Phil marvels that I could find my way around the UK to go to so many EB concerts before I had gps in my car as I can't find my way from a hotel bedroom to the lift. As they say where there's a will there's a way!! Thanks for the posting. Such a beautiful song Xx❤️🎸❤️
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Annmary private msg quote post Address this user
Lovely Liz, anything from the reunion concert is an absolute joy. Thanks for the info .
Post 5 • IP   flag post
44182 5 5
destitute