The Everly Brothers Fan Forum logo
Everly Brothers Forum

Query- Don's daughter Venetia7060

Liz58 private msg quote post Address this user

This photo is of a page from the book that goes with The Price Of Fame box set. As you can see, it says she was born in April 1957, i thought it was 1959? I read that their first baby girl was , very sadly, born , and passed away , on the same day in October 1957. Does anyone else have this book, and is it the same in theirs?
Post 1 • IP   flag post
Joyb private msg quote post Address this user
Yes Liz I think it was 1957 October 10 but I thought the baby was called Mary A very sad time xxx❤️❤️❤️
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Jane43 private msg quote post Address this user
Venetia was definitely born in 1959 but I can't find a date anywhere. I will look in Roger White's book.

http://forum.everlyfans.org/topic/3718/donnie-and-his-baby-daughters/

Hopefully this link gives a lovely picture of Venetia. It is the fourth post on the thread.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
On Roland note.com it gives Venetia's birth date as May 16th 1959. It also gives the same date Joy gave for the birth and death of baby Mary. So the date given in your booklet Liz is out by year and month.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Annmary private msg quote post Address this user
Fascinating pictures and info, thank you Jane.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
The link below shows Venetia's two children Stirling and Arabella pictured with Patti, Phil's widow. They all go by the name Everly and have the family's good looks.

http://knoxvilletn.gov/blog/one.aspx?portalId=132035&postId=635690&portletAction=viewpost
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Joyb private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you jane. Good to see more Everlys I understand Phil was close to all the children. A lovely dad uncle and grandfather xx❤️❤️
Post 7 • IP   flag post
It's good to see that Patti is carrying on Phil's great relationship with the younger generation of Everlys. It must be a great comfort to her.
Post 8 • IP   flag post
annefrances private msg quote post Address this user
Very interesting post...Carol and I visited Ike Everlys gravesite years ago . At that time, his grave was an unmarked grave as the tombstone was not there so the man at the cemetary walked us his gravesite. At that time, he told us Don had a baby that was born there too next to their Daddy. I remember thinking Don when thru a whole a lot at at very young age....He is truly a strong man...
Post 9 • IP   flag post
BobbyBri private msg quote post Address this user
To add to the fun here the three of them together:

Venetia (daughter of Don and his first wife Mary Sue) and her children Stirling and Arabella.
All three with the fascinating Everly eyes...
Post 10 • IP   flag post
annefrances private msg quote post Address this user
Wow they are all stunning !! Thanks for sharing
q 11
Post 11 • IP   flag post
Liz58 private msg quote post Address this user
I don't know, so i have to ask, who is Venetia's husband, the father of the children?
Post 12 • IP   flag post
Liz, Chris may know as she has lots of Everly information. There is nothing on the Internet to answer your question. Venetia, Stirling and Arabella all live in Nashville and have Facebook accounts although Venetia's was locked when I looked a while ago.

I found this below about Stirling: if you click on his profile picture it is one of 9 and you can see shots from his modelling jobs including baby's Elvis. He is a stunning young man and so are his sister and mother.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2330522/bio?ref_=nm_ov_bio_sm

I can see that he would have been a good casting for a baby Elvis. It's nice that his second name is Isaac after Ike, although of course it is Don's first name too.

Since they all live in Nashville and seem to have been raised there I do hope they get to see Don from time to time.
Post 13 • IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by annefrances
Very interesting post...Carol and I visited Ike Everlys gravesite years ago . At that time, his grave was an unmarked grave as the tombstone was not there so the man at the cemetary walked us his gravesite. At that time, he told us Don had a baby that was born there too next to their Daddy. I remember thinking Don when thru a whole a lot at at very young age....He is truly a strong man...

You make a very good point AnneFrances, Don is a very strong man; I think he has his mother's strong constitution. When you think of the hard times they went through when they were trying to make it, being married at a very young age, tragically losing their first child, losing friends like Buddy and Eddie, being on the road for months at a time, the dispute with Wesley Rose, being prescribed the drugs followed by the ECT treatment, it is remarkable that he survived.
Post 14 • IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by annefrances

You can see baby Mary's grave at about 1.5 minutes in this video.
Post 15 • IP   flag post
ChrisW private msg quote post Address this user
Oh Jane you put me on the spot with 'Who is Venetia's husband' LOL
I have been busy but done some digging. If anyone thinks this is not for this Forum I can edit it because I do not know how to delete a posting.

From Axl Rose:
Riad is the name of my one time momentary brother in law and the former brother in law of Erin Every, went by when I knew him. Of part Lebanese descent and a former student of Pepperdine University, he claims to be an international arms dealer, billionaire with ambitions of being 'King of the world' He claims to fund several organisations and underground Nazi organisations around the world who says his heroes are Napolean and Adolph Hitler. He claims his most prized asset is his anonymity. He also claims to be an expert in military strategy and was the inspiration for the guns song 'Civil War' which was written per his request for a song how "people were stupid and he could sell them anything because men love to kill each other". He also claims to be an expert in global finance and money laundering. Living tax free in Belair last I was aware and claiming to launder monies for wealthy individuals in serveral countries, predominantly Saudi Arabia and the Middle East. With ties to the Bush/Regan administrators and whenever there's a war in the world at any given moment".

I have not changed a word and this is all I can find out about him. I do not know if he is the father of Venetia's children or not. Maybe Tree will take this comment away I am not sure it is OK to be here or not. Let me know what anyone thinks.
Post 16 • IP   flag post
44182 16 16
destitute