The Everly Brothers Fan Forum logo
Everly Brothers Forum
Joyb private msg quote post Address this user
White Rythm and Blues. It has been posted before but it's such a pretty song and Phils harmony is beautiful I just love it xx❤️❤️
Post 1 • IP   flag post
LizzieB private msg quote post Address this user
This is beautiful Joy.
I wish Don & Phil had done more duets with other people.
I love the ones I've heard.
Great upload.
xx Thank you.xx
Post 2 • IP   flag post
ChrisW private msg quote post Address this user
Great song Joy, always love to hear Phil singing harmony with others too.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Annmary private msg quote post Address this user
Lovely song Joy, there is nothing more special than hearing Phil harmonizing with himself or anybody else.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Liz58 private msg quote post Address this user
In an incredible coincidence, i found the very album this song comes from , at a very reasonable £3. This was only today, at the Grassmarket fair in windy Edinburgh. Needless to say, i am delighted! I showed the post of the video to the stall owner, who was pleased to see it. I shall be going back there next week to search for more bargains.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
Joyb private msg quote post Address this user
Wow Liz that's so good. I like quite a few of his songs. He wrote a lot for the Eagles and I think Linda Ronstat also recorded it with him Xxx❤️🎸❤️
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Jane43 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz58
In an incredible coincidence, i found the very album this song comes from , at a very reasonable £3. This was only today, at the Grassmarket fair in windy Edinburgh. Needless to say, i am delighted! I showed the post of the video to the stall owner, who was pleased to see it. I shall be going back there next week to search for more bargains.

That was a great find Liz. We live in a new town so there are no shops like that to browse in.

Yes Joy, J D Souther worked with The Eagles in the early years as did Jackson Browne. I recently read Don Felder's book and it is a very interesting read.
Post 7 • IP   flag post
midanno private msg quote post Address this user
Here are two more Phil sang background vocals. These are from Warren Zevon's first album. Many wonderful musicians and singers

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_Zevon_(album)#Personnel

Carl Wilson joins Billy Hinsche ,Jackson Browne, Jorge Calderón, Kenny Edwards, J. D. Souther and Waddy Wachtel singing background on Desperados under the Eaves
Post 8 • IP   flag post
Jane43 private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks Millie. The Wikipedia link is very interesting. I never heard of The Rock Bottom Remainders group before; occasional members include three of my favourite writers: Maya Angelou, Amy Tan and Barbara Kingsolver and also Steven King and Matt Groening of Simpsons fame; much creative genius there!
Post 9 • IP   flag post
Annmary private msg quote post Address this user
Oh Millie, I so love Phil's backing, so beautiful. Thank you. He makes any song special.
Post 10 • IP   flag post
ChrisW private msg quote post Address this user
@Annmary Oh Millie, I so love Phil's backing, so beautiful. Thank you. He makes any song special.

He really does Ann, I can listen to any song with Phil singing, even doing his own harmonising or back up singing on his solo songs is so special.
Post 11 • IP   flag post
44182 11 11
destitute