The Everly Brothers Fan Forum logo
Everly Brothers Forum
Roxy private msg quote post Address this user
I found this on you tube. The picture quality is not good but I thought it very sweet.
Post 1 • IP   flag post
salfitz private msg quote post Address this user
It is ... very sweet, thank you xx
Post 2 • IP   flag post
ChrisW private msg quote post Address this user
I must have watched this 50 times in the last few years, always great to see it again Roxy. Phil could harmonise with anyone, even himself on his solo work!!! Unbelievable talent he had.
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by salfitz
It is ... very sweet, thank you xx
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisW
I must have watched this 50 times in the last few years, always great to see it again Roxy. Phil could harmonise with anyone, even himself on his solo work!!! Unbelievable talent he had.

Thank you Sal.

Chris, I have not seen this clip and so posted it. I did think it had probably been posted before and I apologise for repeating. Glad you enjoyed it however. ❤️❤️
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Sorry Roxy I didn't mean you not to post it, not sure if it has been posted here before or not, I am sure there are many re-posts of each song. I love that you posted it today, I get to watch and hear it again. I love it and thanks for posting it.

Phil sang harmony on Dion's album.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
Haha you know I have had to listen another one more time since I last commented!!
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Thank you Chris. Being new I didn't want to do the wrong thing. Luckily we are all such keen fans we don't mind a little repetition.
I hadn't seen this before and thought it was so sweet. Phil so modest that when Dion said "good luck" to him he replied "oh you have heard me sing"? I was not a big fan of Dion but the two of them together...angelic. Also I am delighted I have managed to post a clip at last. xx
Post 7 • IP   flag post
Joyb private msg quote post Address this user
It's a great clip Roxy. Don't worry if something is posted again and again we all love to watch and listen I know I do and and to chat to like minded friends. I love it xx❤️❤️
Post 8 • IP   flag post
LizzieB private msg quote post Address this user
Great clip Roxy. Thank you for posting.
I have posted things more than a couple times over - we just love to see these boys.
So as everyone said -it's great to see things again.
Great you're managing to upload also.
Thank you.
xx
Post 9 • IP   flag post
Jane43 private msg quote post Address this user
Great to see you posting Roxy. This is one of my very favourites, I could watch it over and over again. Dion is a class act and of course it goes without saying that Phil is as well. ❤️ ❤️

There is a clip on You Tube of Dion on The Jools Holland show. He is singing The Wanderer and it is very different from the original. You might change your mind about him if you watch it.
Post 10 • IP   flag post
I just had to go and find that one Jane, I think I will keep the original in my head now!!
Post 11 • IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyb
It's a great clip Roxy. Don't worry if something is posted again and again we all love to watch and listen I know I do and and to chat to like minded friends. I love it xx❤️❤️
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzieB
Great clip Roxy. Thank you for posting.
I have posted things more than a couple times over - we just love to see these boys.
So as everyone said -it's great to see things again.
Great you're managing to upload also.
Thank you.
xx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane43
Great to see you posting Roxy. This is one of my very favourites, I could watch it over and over again. Dion is a class act and of course it goes without saying that Phil is as well. ❤️ ❤️

There is a clip on You Tube of Dion on The Jools Holland show. He is singing The Wanderer and it is very different from the original. You might change your mind about him if you watch it.

Thank you All. Jane I will check that one out soon. xx
Post 12 • IP   flag post
44182 12 12
destitute