The Everly Brothers Fan Forum logo
Everly Brothers Forum
Liz58 private msg quote post Address this user
Is there anyone in the forum looking for a copy of Phil's Mystic Line LP? I find myself with 2 copies, as the first one I got at a charity shop, and the second one from a vinyl records shop. I am admitting freely that the copy from the charity shop unfortunately jumps slightly on 2 of the tracks, but if anyone would like the LP,please let me know and I'd be happy to send it on.
I was hoping to try and get cd copies of all Don's and 3 of Phil's solo albums on our holiday to Canada and New Zealand, but we've had to cancel said holiday for family reasons, so until we get to go away, it's back to the likes of Amazon, EBay, and charity shops again -- ho hum! 😊
Post 1 • IP   flag post
MeFloody private msg quote post Address this user
Good on yer Liz!! 👍
Post 2 • IP   flag post
cuddles private msg quote post Address this user
hi, Liz, I would like it how much to send it to Peter Dockett 6 Mitchell court Werribee VIC 3030 Australia thanks
peter
Post 3 • IP   flag post
Jane43 private msg quote post Address this user
So sorry to hear you have had to cancel/postpone your holiday Liz. I hope you get to go to Canada and New Zealand soon. I am watching a tv series Top Of The Lake which is set in New Zealand and the scenery is just stunning.

My sister-in-law has returned from Alaska now and tells me the large record store in Victoria BC, where I got my box set, closed down a while ago. A sign of the times I suppose, everything is on line but we loved to go in there and browse.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
cuddles private msg quote post Address this user
thanks, liz if and when you come to Australia and if you have time come and see me it would be good to see you and thanks for sending it to me can't wait to I get it if I have to pay for it how cares hope your family get better soon
peter
Post 5 • IP   flag post
44645 5 5
destitute