The Everly Brothers Fan Forum logo
Everly Brothers Forum
Liz58 private msg quote post Address this user
clickable text

Posted before obviously, but as I'm having another Everly fest while my dear husband is out, i am watching the concert over again 😊, for the umpteenth time!
Does anyone else wonder what Phil was likely to be saying to Don when he held onto him after the song ended? I wish I could lipread...
Post 1 • IP   flag post
salfitz private msg quote post Address this user
The camera work is great isnt it... captures something very special.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Roxy private msg quote post Address this user
Liz... I have always wondered what Phil said when he grabbed Don's elbow. Unfortunately he spoke right into Don's ear, so not possible to lip read. It was either something quite profound...or he is saying "We have sung our songs now let's get out of here".😎
Post 3 • IP   flag post
KDF private msg quote post Address this user
I think I read somewhere that after the finish of Let it be Me that Phil said to Don "That was the best we have sang that"
Kevin
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Thank you for solving the puzzle Kevin. That remark makes sense as they had sung from their hearts. I watch the DVD of the concert very often and am so glad we have been left with such a wonderful reminder of their amazing talents, but so sorry there won't be any more.
Post 5 • IP   flag post
Kathy private msg quote post Address this user
I have wondered that too. What he said. I think u guys nailed it. My laptop is with the geek squad getting cleaned up. And the tech told me they have the reunion concert which I left in the disc port. Lol
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Jane43 private msg quote post Address this user
I really should get the DVD before it starts to go up in price. I have the two CDs but It's not the same.
Post 7 • IP   flag post
Jane I play my DVD so often that I bought another one last week as back up...just in case. I bought it at a local HMV store for £3.99
extremely good value.
Post 8 • IP   flag post
ChrisW private msg quote post Address this user
That was a good price Roxy. Oh yes Jane you really do have to buy the dvd. Mine is watched as often as I can.
Post 9 • IP   flag post
Annmary private msg quote post Address this user
I watch the reunion DVD all the time,I can somehow lose myself in it and pretend they are still here.
I so love to watch them at their best and see their closeness. Magic.
Post 10 • IP   flag post
midanno private msg quote post Address this user
Wow, I have always wondered what Phil said to Don. It seems that through the song Phil was filled with emotion, small smiles, a nod to Don even possibly fighting back tears.
Thank you Kevin. It does make sense.
Thank you for asking the question Liz
Post 11 • IP   flag post
43821 11 11
destitute