The Everly Brothers Fan Forum logo
Everly Brothers Forum
midanno private msg quote post Address this user

It's been a while
Post 1 • IP   flag post
jopip private msg quote post Address this user
I thought that I had every album & had heard everything the boys have done. This is a great song & new to me. Where is it from & when was it recorded? It is not on any album & have.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
Joyb private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks Millie. I love their recording of this. It's so beautiful and gentle as ever the harmonies are amazing In answer to your question Jopip I think it's on the Chained to a Memory box set. Last time I checked it was about £120 !! A number of the tracks are on YouTube xx❤️🎸❤️
Post 3 • IP   flag post
MeFloody private msg quote post Address this user
There is not a day goes by that I don't play this haunting track. Since I first heard "Glory Road" five years ago, it has become one of my favourites. I had to buy the Bear cd set almost just for this song and "Casey's late ride". Joan and I took this song (and many other Everly songs)with us on an ipod when we were driving around the States earlier this year and the Everlys music was the background track to most of the scenic videos Joan took.
Post 4 • IP   flag post
Joyb private msg quote post Address this user
Must have been a most memorable trip mike xx❤️❤️
Post 5 • IP   flag post
Jane43 private msg quote post Address this user
This is wonderful, a typical Neil Diamond song but they put their own wonderful twist on it. I managed to do a playlist of my 10 favourite EB songs a couple of months ago and this is on it. I now just tell Alexa to 'Play Everly Brothers favourites' and she will oblige.
Post 6 • IP   flag post
Jane43 private msg quote post Address this user
Here are the lyrics:

clickable text
Post 7 • IP   flag post
45158 7 7
destitute