The Everly Brothers Fan Forum logo
Everly Brothers Forum
Jane43 private msg quote post Address this user
I think Jason was born in 1966, the year my older son was born, and Chris after his second marriage, I think in 1974, so I think it is more likely to be Chris. Edan, Don's son, was close to Phil but was born in 1968, the year my younger son was born.
Post 26 • IP   flag post
ChrisW private msg quote post Address this user
I remember seeing somewhere in the last year that Jason was 50 and he was 6/7 years older than Christopher so I guess it was Christopher with Phil on stage. Phil says there are more Everlys in the audience. He used to take his 2 children and several of Don's altogether to the Palomino concerts. A lovely family thing for Phil to do. Edan gets Phil's guitar on one evening to play there, how generous Phil was with his time for his niece's and nephew, he was a diamond of a man.

2 photos of Phil and Edan at the Palomino, Phil's guitar strap is showing on Edan too.

Post 27 • IP   flag post
Joyb private msg quote post Address this user
Good detective work Chris. Yes Phil was a lovely family man very generous with his time. Obviously doted on his sons andDons children. Thanks for the lovely photos. It's no wonder his and dons children thought so highly of him. A great dad and uncle xxx❤️❤️❤️
Post 28 • IP   flag post
Roxy private msg quote post Address this user
Chris, I haven't seen Phil's
Long Beach concert. I will try to find that thanks for tip off. I think it was lovely the way Phil involved his sons and nieces and nephew in his concerts and got them to sing on stage with him. I wonder if he was trying to give them the sort of childhood that he had had... singing with family, he said in documentary that his childhood/youth was the "best of times".
Post 29 • IP   flag post
ChrisW private msg quote post Address this user
Roxy I have posted it as a new thread, mostly for you, I expect many others have already seen it. Fantastic to watch again and again.

Check for the new threads at the top left then scroll down to the Long Beach ones.
Post 30 • IP   flag post

Roxy private msg quote post Address this user
Found it Chris. Appreciate your post. Will watch these tomorrow, my eyes are too tired at the moment. Thank you so much, something to look forward to. This is such a wonderful site.
Post 31 • IP   flag post
44645 31 6
destitute